In ReMax All-Pro's ongoing efforts to assist the people of our community we are introducing the 2017 Re/Max All-Pro Higher Education Scholarship. We believe in our community and in helping individuals that are working hard to help themselves. It is our mission to strengthen our community through, not only, home ownership but through individual growth and knowledge. We feel that focusing on the Antelope Valley's High School Seniors and assisting them to begin their college careers is vital to the positive future of the individual, as well as, the community in general.
Applications can be picked up in person at RE/MAX All-Pro or download now here >
Recipient will be announced at your school awards ceremony.
Please note the following eligibility criteria for scholarships offered through the RE/MAX All-Pro Outreach:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen
- Must be planning to attend an accredited educational institution
- Must reside in the Antelope Valley
- Must be attending a Participating High School
- Must have a minimum grade-point-average of 3.0 to be eligible
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible
- Scholarships must be claimed in the year they have been awarded
- Scholarship funds will be made payable to the school of your choice with proof of acceptance
- Children of RE/MAX All-Pro employees or associates are not eligible
- NO CHECKS WILL BE WRITTEN DIRECTLY TO A STUDENT/INDIVIDUAL
ALL APPLICAITIONS MUST INCLUDE THE 3 ITEMS BELOW. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
1. Request letter(s) of recommendations
Provide a minimum of one letter of recommendation from a teacher, supervisor, colleague, or community member. Letters from parents, friends, and relatives will only be accepted as a secondary recommendation.
2. Request and submit a transcript
Please request and submit most recent transcript from your high school along with your application! Allow two weeks if requesting official transcripts.
3. Personal Statement
(Maximum two double-spaced pages, 12-point font size)
A personal statement will help committee members get to know you better and learn more about your personal history, goals, and interests. In developing this statement please be sure to address the following topics:
Download the 2017 Flyer & Application to get started.