At RE/MAX All-Pro, we believe our responsibility is to our clients. We understand that real estate is the largest investment many people will make in their lives. We will address their concerns and provide the highest level of customer service so they always feel secure and comfortable when working with our Real Estate professionals. We will honor our fiduciary duty, uphold the highest code of ethics, and strive to exceed all of our client’s real estate expectations. As Real Estate professionals, We are responsible to give our clients real estate counsel and advice that will guide them to make educated decisions when buying and selling their home. It is our job to communicate and establish a level of trust with each and every one of our clients.
Founded in 1992, RE/MAX All-Pro’s legacy in Los Angeles County has extended into the next generation of real estate under the leadership of The Terracciano Family. With our sister company RE/MAX United we span throughout Southern California operating 5 offices throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Diego County. While communicating the RE/MAX vision and culture, we will continue to provide the real estate professionals with relevant marketing strategies, education, and technology necessary to represent their client’s real estate needs.
RE/MAX, LLC is a global real estate network of franchisee-owned and operated offices with more than 100,000 Sales Associates. Those agents constitute the world’s most productive real estate sales force. Through their efforts, they’ve made it possible to say that nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX. Great things happen when driven individuals come together and treat real estate as a profession. That, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX.
Any questions or problems regarding any transaction, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancaster DRE: 01900294 | Palmdale DRE: 01254688
Thank you for making us AV's Best
On behalf of all the REALTOR’s at RE/MAX All-Pro would like to thank our community for once again voting us “Best Real Estate Agency” for 2022. As an 8-time recipient of the AV’s BEST award, RE/MAX All-Pro has become synonymous with real estate in the Antelope Valley. 🏆
RE/MAX vs the Industry
Choose the brand with productive agents, leading brand awareness and extraordinary global presence. Choose RE/MAX.
Doing More from FOR SALE to SOLD
RE/MAX All-Pro Agents do more from FOR SALE to SOLD. See the difference with us.
WE DO MORE
WE DO MORE from FOR SALE to SOLD
• RE/MAX has the number one real estate brand recognition
• Broker/Owner’s has over 40 years combined real estate experience to help navigate your transaction
• RE/MAX All-Pro consistently sells over 1,000 homes per year in the Antelope Valley
• RE/MAX All-Pro has totaled over 4 billion dollars in sales volume and over 30,000 transactions
• RE/MAX All-Pro has full time, educated, professional, and seasoned agents with cutting edge continuing education for our agents
• RE/MAX All-Pro is a full-service real estate company with in house escrow and mortgage companies
• RE/MAX All-Pro is members of multiple MLS’s to give your home maximum exposure
• RE/MAX All-Pro utilizes the latest in virtual technology, artificial intelligence, and social media marketing to attract buyers for sellers homes
• Legal counsel, risk management, document compliance, web and marketing department and broker support provided to agents on all transactions
• Two generations of owner/management experience for client and agent protection
• Full staff support, staff trained in real estate and file auditing
• DRE Compliant and E&O coverage
• Diverse relationships with title services, inspectors appraisers, and local service companies
• Agents are knowledgeable in the neighborhoods, schools, and market conditions
• Agents will guide you through the complexities of buying or selling a house
• Expertise, proven track record, and resources to help clients buy or sell a home
• RE/MAX All-Pro and its agents are enthusiastic and have a personal concern for clients’ interests
• RE/MAX All-Pro’s website is easy to use and consumer-friendly
• Clients can preview available properties and narrow their search, pre-qualify, and look at rates
• Bi-lingual agents and support